Wednesday, July 22, 2015

7-21-15
Today was pretty cool, we learned about how the land is trying to save the animals on the land and keep them under control on how many there are, we also learned about the tribe and how the water is being effected. We also did a project and had to catch fish to see what predators are in the water and see how the fish are doing, that was fun, I have done it before but it was nice to do it again. I also had to clan a fish because I guess no one at the camp know how to do it, everyone was watching me and I got nerves and messed up a couple times but no one notice and it was my first time doing it without my grandma or grandpa by my side making sure I do it right and my first time having a lot of people watching me clean a fish, only use to having a couple people from my family watching me but I did good, not perfect but good. After I cleaned it then one of my friends but onions and lemons on it and the dinner was really good! we also got took to the pit house, I’m not going to say what happened or what was said so I’ll just leave it at that but was very thankful. The trip is almost over and I can’t wait to get home. 


7-22-15

Today is a blogging and moving day, everyone rushed today and ate fast and fix things before we leave here. I enjoyed being here. 😇

No comments:

Post a Comment